Green Dayz Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Dayz Forumz

Make it happen

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Music Videos!!
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:48 pm by orangegreendaysuite

» Welcome to Green Dayz Forumz
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm by CALz

» Frank Edwin Wright III (is Tre Cool)
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm by orangegreendaysuite

» Billie Joe Armstrong is for.....
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:19 pm by orangegreendaysuite

» What are your favorite things about Green Day?
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 pm by orangegreendaysuite

» GREEN DAY CONTEST!!!!
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 pm by BillieJoez

» Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm by CALz

» MTV European Awards 2008/Vote for Green Day!!!
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am by BillieJoez

» BIG NEWS!!
Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:11 am by BillieJoez

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillieJoez
Admin
BillieJoez

Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 Empty
PostSubject: Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39   Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 am

R.I.P. BEST PRODUCER OF THE BEST BAND EVER Sad Sad

JERRY FINN-2008

Nearly two weeks after he was taken off life support, producer Jerry Finn, who had worked with the likes of Blink-182, Morrissey, AFI, Rancid and Green Day, died last week at the age of 39, about a month after suffering a massive brain hemorrhage. According to Billboard, Finn passed away on August 21.

Finn got his start in the business as an engineer during the early 1990s and eventually made the transition to producer, helming records by Pennywise, Jawbreaker, Madness, Alkaline Trio and Sum 41. He produced Rancid's 1995 LP ...And Out Come the Wolves, Blink-182's 1999 offering Enema of the State and 2000's The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!), and AFI's 2003 breakthrough Sing the Sorrow and its follow-up, 2006's Decemberunderground. Most recently, Finn produced ex-Smiths frontman Morrissey's upcoming Years of Refusal, which is slated for a February release.

Billboard reports that a family friend claims a scholarship fund is in the works, as well as a memorial for friends and family.

Last week, former Blink-182 member Mark Hoppus spoke out about Finn's death on his blog.

"One of my best friends passed away," he wrote. "Jerry Finn was one of the most talented, funniest, coolest, smartest and honest people I've ever known. He was true in every sense of the word. True in his love of music, true in his friendships; Jerry loved life. He was happiest when quietly making music he loved, and loudly making fun of everything he didn't. When I think of times spent with Jerry, all I can think of is us laughing. ... He's just one of those guys with the quickest wit in the room. He also knows more about music than anyone. ... I feel blessed to have worked with and learned so much from him. But most of all, I am honored to call him my dear friend. Jerry, I miss you already."
Back to top Go down
https://greendayz.board-directory.net
CALz
Mod
CALz

Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39   Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad RIP Jerry, and thanks for helping brining us some of the best bands of all time
Back to top Go down

Green Day/Blink-182 Producer Dead at age 39
Page 1 of 1